Project Type: Web Design Project Date: 07/08/2017
Ochil Structural Timber has been an established market leader for over 40 years in Scotland, however they had no experience in driving business leads through their website. Their old website was a simple, self-made brochure that did little to showcase their true capabilities. Following a consultation with us and the review of our digital impact report, they could see real potential to generate enquiries and revenue through a new website.
Big Red helped Ochil through every step of the process including a subtle branding update, the design, build and functionality required from the new website. We worked with their own copywriter to set the standard and format of how the page content should work. Their website now provides interested visitors with the information they need, and makes it very easy for them to send general enquiries, or to request a more detailed free quote.
Within 6 months of launch and with the backup of an SEO campaign, Big Red were able to generate a 182% return on their initial investment from orders generated through the website. At time of writing they have extended the site further to include an integrated blog. Big Red are running a content marketing campaign to write and publish content rich news articles which feed into Ochil’s growing social media platforms.
Big Red are available as their website support and digital partner. We have kept in touch with what Ochil’s ongoing business goals are through regular client service meetings. It is fair to say that Big Red are now seen as being a pro-active business partner and Ochil Timber are seeing an rise in revenue as a result.
Big Red web platform with the following features:
• Integrated blog where up to date information can be published.
• Project archive showcases diversity and quality of services.
• High impact, mobile responsive website design.
• Comprehensive user support and site maintenance contract.
• Full SEO set up on launch to ensure quick, accurate indexing.
• Follow up SEO Campaign to increase traffic & boost rankings
• Regular sales leads generated through website contact forms.
• Digitally generated revenue brings good leads for sales staff to follow up on.
• Low bounce rate of 49% means users are engaging well with the site.
• Expansion into more social networks.
• Company now has a much more active and dynamic impact online.
• Plans to further expand online impact.
“Ochil Timber asked Big Red to redesign our old website. What they achieved was so much more. Big Red built a web platform which is user friendly, flexible, mobile friendly and highly functional. It works much harder than the original in bringing in sales and raising Ochil Timber’s profile. We couldn’t be happier.”
- Kerry McAree, Ochil Timber
Our sales team are available to discuss your project.
Give us a call on:
0141 771 7242, or send us an email and we'll get back to you.
Your email was successfully sent! We'll get back to you shortly.
I consent to having Big Red Digital collect the above details.